SnapTravel is disrupting the online travel industry by building a hotel booking service on top of the world’s leading messaging apps: Facebook Messenger, SMS, Slack. We are the #1 grossing bot on the Facebook Messenger platform to date and are the leading developer driving innovation via conversational commerce. We're an agile team lead by repeat entrepreneurs (ex-Google, Twitter and AdParlor talent), backed by major investors from Silicon Valley and we're looking to build a world-class team to tackle the $550B online hospitality market. Read more about our $8M USD Series A funding on TechCrunch!
We are looking for a Growth Manager to join our growing Marketing/Growth team. As a Growth leader you will use your background in digital marketing, data analysis & ecommerce growth to build & expand SnapTravel's global footprint. We are a startup-style team that is growing quickly, so you'll have a great deal of impact on the product and the team, with the opportunity to change the face of the travel industry.
A Day in Growth @ SnapTravel:
- Explore + test new opportunities and growth strategies; measure A/B tests across paid campaigns & product iterations
- Select CRM / marketing automation software and work with engineering to integrate the tool into our workflow.
- Define, measure, and optimize email and messaging re-targeting campaigns to drive repeat bookings
- Develop and implement our SEO strategy with aggressive metrics to increase organic traffic
- Directly manage and grow the paid acquisition team (responsible for a 7-figure marketing budget across Facebook ads, Google AdWords, Kayak, Trivago, TripAdvisor and various other channels)
- Analyze campaign data within the various ad platforms, and dive deep into product performance using analytical tools (DOMO, Amplitude)
- Communicate performance and growth projections/performance with the team, as well as the Board
- You have at least 2-4 years of digital marketing experience, preferably within the Travel or ecommerce industries
- You have an entrepreneurial, get-stuff-done mindset
- You've spent a lot of time handling a large budget & making data-driven decisions
- You love taking an analytical approach to drive product growth + user acquisition
- Build something that matters, and contribute to growing a product used by millions of users worldwide
- Benefit from best-in-class salaries, equity stock options, a comprehensive benefits package with flexible Health Spending Account, and more
- We work flexible schedules to allow for optimal work-life balance. As you start to grow your family, we have a generous Parental Leave Policy to support you as well!
- In addition to collaborating with top global talent on lots of interesting projects, you'll also have fun working in a diverse, inclusive environment with constant support from both peers and leaders